Penn State faculty who use Activity Insight (Digital Measures) can use the “Publications” section within “Research and Creative Accomplishments” to deposit their article with the Libraries.
- Log in to Activity Insight.
- Click the link for “Publications,” within the “Research and Creative Accomplishments” section.
- If the article you wish to deposit is already listed as one of your publications, click on it. If not, click on “Add New Item” and fill out the citation information.
- Scroll to the bottom of the “Edit Publications” page, to the section titled “Post-Print Publication Files.”
- Click “Choose File” and browse your computer to select the post-print you wish to upload.
- Click “Save.”
The Libraries will make your post-print available through ScholarSphere according to the default terms of the journal’s publishing agreement. Since these terms can vary for different article versions, please upload only post-prints using this method.